I have been practicing yoga for over 10 years. I have loved it since my first practice. About five years ago, I decided to become a yoga instructor. Having a regular yoga practice has many benefits. Instead of telling you why I think you should take my yoga class, I recruited my Tuesday evening class to share why they practice yoga at Parkland:
- I take yoga for balance, strength, and relaxation… something I can do just for me. 🙂
- After sitting at a desk all day, it is so beneficial to my body and mind to come to yoga class and stretch, de-stress, and gain strength.
- Good for strengthening and stretching.
- No matter how sore or still you may be, after a yoga session, you will feel incredible—mentally and physically!
- It’s relaxing.
- The poses I have learned in this class have helped me improve my balance, strength, and flexibility. The class itself is a nice escape from the stresses of a long day at work. I love it!
- Yoga is an awesome class—after class, I feel so relaxed and energized.
- Relaxing, fun, and good energy! Great way to calm, de-stress, and build strength. Knowledgeable and fun instructor.
- It’s fun, relaxing, helps you stretch muscles you haven’t used in a long time.
- Yoga helps with improvement of balance and flexibility.
- It seems that Tuesdays are very hectic at work. Some days, I feel like skipping, but am soooo thankful when I come! I feel better physically and mentally. Love yoga!
- For balance. As you age, that’s the first thing that goes.
- Lisa creates a great environment. I look forward to coming and de-stressing.
****A NEW Flow Yoga session starts Tuesday, May 26! Register NOW with Community Education: 217/353-2055.