Seniors, still undecided on where to attend? Juniors, wanting to get a head start on your college planning? Here are the top 5 things to do while attending Parkland’s Campus Visit Day on September 23 or October 10.
Top 5 Things to Do While Attending Parkland’s Campus Visit Day
- Speak to students who are currently attending Parkland. Get an idea of campus life, student clubs and organizations, and much more! Do your parents have questions about safety? Do you wonder where the best place is to live or just where to get the best cup of coffee? Ask our students! You will really get the inside scoop from students who made the decision to attend this amazing campus. Get an idea of why Parkland was the best choice for them.
- Worried about the price of college? Find out how much it is going to cost you to attend Parkland as well as residency information and learn how to finance college through scholarships, grants, and loans. This will save you from any surprises down the road!
- Tour campus! Campus tours generally give you much more info than you could see if you walked a campus on your own. Not only will you see classrooms, cafeterias, bookstore, labs, art gallery, and much more, you also learn about services on campus for you to utilize and fun facts you may have never known!
- Meet one on one with an Admissions advisor to get all of your specific questions answered! We know that you and your parents have many questions, and we are here to answer them and make you feel as comfortable as possible.
- Apply to be a student! Get a step ahead of your peers and fill out an application while on campus. That way, if you have any questions while filling out the application, the pros will be right there to answer your questions! Visit our Application Station and complete an application onsite!
Ready to visit? RSVP here: http://www2.parkland.edu/forms/admissionsRSVP/campusvisit.html.
[Sarah Hartman is an admissions advisor for Parkland College.]