Your free SALT account from Parkland College is waiting, and if you’re still skeptical about joining, here are six awesome reasons to get off the fence and start getting money-savvy.
- It’s FREE – Like, really free. Parkland College hooked you up, so all you have to do is activate.
- It can find you free money – Want to tap into millions in scholarship money? Yeah, SALT can help with that.
- It builds your skills – Learn budgeting skills that will keep you in control of your cash for life.
- It can help you land a job – Get inside tips to grab an internship now and a job after graduation.
- It’ll tell you how to own your loans – Show your student loans who’s boss with easy tools to track and manage them.
- It’s FREE – Did we mention it’s totally free?
To activate your SALT account join now at:
- or text “saltmoney” to 51303
What does “SALT” mean, anyway?
Back in the day (way, way back in the day), salt was the universal currency. It’s why SALT goes back to the basics to give you universal information, neutral advice, and smart strategies to help you take control of your money.
[Dawn Kamphaus is a financial aid advisor in Parkland’s Financial Aid and Veteran Services office.]