You might have missed out on Parkland’s full semester classes that began August 22, but many classes that start later in the semester are still available.
If you are still considering taking a class, or need to pick up a few more credit hours to graduate on time, here’s what you need to know about late-start classes.
- For 13-week classes that start the week of September 12, the signup deadline is September 8 for new and continuing, degree-seeking students. Tuition is due September 6 on reserved classes.
- For 8-week classes that start the week of October 17 (midterm classes), the signup deadline is October 13 for new and continuing, degree-seeking students. Tuition is due October 11.
- Most late-start classes are financial aid eligible.
- Need more time to pay? Our Tuition Payment Plan gives you an easier way to pay for college AND budget your educational expenses. For as little as $25 and 50% down (if you make your payment by September 6), you can extend the payment due on your reserved classes for weeks longer. Sign up online.
- Check out available late-start class sections in WebAdvisor on my.parkland.edu, in the fall semester class schedule, or on the web.
Please visit Admissions and Records in U214 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help with choosing and registering for classes. No appointment necessary!
We are looking forward to seeing you in class this semester.
[Julie Marlatt is the dean of enrollment management at Parkland.]