13 Reasons You Should Take Yoga at Parkland College

I have been practicing yoga for over 10 years.  I have loved it since my first practice.  About five years ago, I decided to become a yoga instructor.  Having a regular yoga practice has many benefits. Instead of telling you why I think you should take my yoga class, I recruited my Tuesday evening class to share why they practice yoga at Parkland:

1. I take yoga for balance, strength, and relaxation… something I can do just for me. 🙂
  2. After sitting at a desk all day, it is so beneficial to my body and mind to come to yoga class and stretch, de-stress, and gain strength.
  3. Good for strengthening and stretching.
  4. No matter how sore or still you may be, after a yoga session, you will feel incredible—mentally and physically!
  5. It’s relaxing.
  6. The poses I have learned in this class have helped me improve my balance, strength, and flexibility. The class itself is a nice escape from the stresses of a long day at work. I love it!
  7. Yoga is an awesome class—after class, I feel so relaxed and energized.
  8. Relaxing, fun, and good energy! Great way to calm, de-stress, and build strength. Knowledgeable and fun instructor.
  9. It’s fun, relaxing, helps you stretch muscles you haven’t used in a long time.
  10. Yoga helps with improvement of balance and flexibility.
  11. It seems that Tuesdays are very hectic at work. Some days, I feel like skipping, but am soooo thankful when I come! I feel better physically and mentally. Love yoga!
  12. For balance. As you age, that’s the first thing that goes.
  13. Lisa creates a great environment. I look forward to coming and de-stressing.

****A NEW Flow Yoga session starts Tuesday, May 26! Register NOW with Community Education: 217/353-2055.

Tuesday evening Flow Yoga class doing favorite poses.

2 thoughts on “13 Reasons You Should Take Yoga at Parkland College”

1. Tue May 26–Jun 30 5:15–6:15pm WCE 384 003
    Deadline: May 19 $49 Location: PC-P105

Wed May 27–Jul 1 6–7am WCE 384 004
    Deadline: May 20 $49 Location: PC-P105

Tue Jul 14–Aug 18 5:15–6:15pm WCE 384 005
    Deadline: Jul 7 $49 Location: PC-P105

Wed Jul 15–Aug 19 6–7am WCE 384 006
    Deadline: Jul 8 $49 Location: PC-P105

You can call 353-2055 to register. Even though it is past the deadline for some of these, you can still register.

There are other fitness classes (core, TurboKick, Zumba) listed in the 505 Catalog.

https://flipflashpages.uniflip.com/2/20074/350487/pub/html5.html

Thank you for your interest!